RizBiz Followers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

April Collection - Long Maxi Dress (Restock and New)

I have 2 for each designs as this design is really gorgeous! It can be used for any occasions. 2 of my friends are actually gonna use it when they perform umrah since the material is really cooling :)
It only take 1 day for all these designs to be out of stock at my supplier. I don't know when will it restock. So if you like any of these, do sms me at 012 2218974 or YM/email me at t_izan@yahoo.com
Dress Code: 9369(Sold out)
Black purple long sleeve maxi dress
RM90


Dress Code: 9368 ( Reserved for Fidah & 1 more available)
Blue white long sleeve maxi dress
RM90



Dress Code: 9365 (Reserved for Leena, 2 more available)
Brown flowerlong sleeve maxi dress
RM90




Dress Code: 9349 (Reserved for Zal, Leena)
Brown long dress
RM90




Dress Code: 9292 (Reserved for Zaihasra, Nurul Rahman & Sold to Siti)
Black long dress
RM90



Material : Polyester Spandex
Size : FreeFit S-M-L
Length : 53 - 56"

0 comments:


ShoutMix chat widget